Apr 24, 2011

#5 Steven Jobs Standford Commencement Speech 2005

It is one of the impressive speeches that I have ever heard.  Steven Jobs is a living legend who created the well-known computer.  His life is also a venture that he has faced so many difficulties and even deadly disease.  But he conquered them and still do the best. 
His three storys really touch me.  Facing the oncoming graduate, I am so confused and worried.  I don't know what I like, and even what kind of job I can do.  But as Steven Jobs said: "You have to find what you love... If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it. " I hope that it won't take me too much time, and I wish that I can one day face and solve the problems without hesitation and fearlessness.

1 comment:

  1. Do you mean "without hesitation and fear"?
    Feel unsure or confused about the best starting point is an experience that everybody shares. No need to worry too much. Soon, you'll find your direction to go.

    ReplyDelete